Test your Maturity
- Am I becoming more and more patient in the testing of life?
- Do I play with temptation or resist it from the start?
- Do I find joy in obeying the Word of God, or do I merely study it and learn it?
- Are there any prejudices that shackle me?
- Am I able to control my tongue?
- Am I a peacemaker rather than a troublemaker?
- Do people come to me for spiritual wisdom?
- Am I a friend of God or a friend of the world?
- Do I make plans without considering the will of God?
- Am I selfish when it comes to money? Am i faithful in the paying of my bills?
- Do I naturally depend on prayer when I find myself in some kind of trouble?
- Am I the kind of person others seek for prayer support?
- What is the attitude toward the wandering brother? Do i criticize and gossip, or do i seek to restore him in love?
Don’t just grow old – grow up!
Bible Study Resources
The Blue Letter Bible is a searchable Bible by verse or keyword. It contains several English translations including the Vulgate and interlinear Hebrew Old Testament and Greek New Testament
e-Sword is a fast and effective way to study the Bible. e-Sword is feature rich and user friendly with more capabilities than you would expect in a free Bible study app.