If you do not have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, we pray that today would be the day of salvation for you. Here are the steps needed to start your walk with the Lord…
- • Realize that you are a sinner and that the penalty for sin is death (Romans 3:23 and Romans 6:23).
- • Recognize Jesus Christ died on the cross for you, while you were a sinner (Romans 5:6-8).
- • Repent of your sins (Acts 3:19).
- • Believe in Jesus Christ and receive Him into your life (Romans 10:13 and John 1:12). Take a moment right now and make a commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ.
We would love to pray for you and help you in your new walk with the Lord. We invite you to join us in worship of the King of kings and in the study of His Word. We have services on Sundays and Wednesdays as well as other ministries throughout the week. Or if you can’t make it out to the church, contact us and let us pray and talk with you.
Grace and peace to you from our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Your fellow-laborer and servant,
- Pastor Ian DeHerrera
“Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.” (Ephesians 3:20-21)